Campus Profile- Travis Wells

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Why did you choose UT: It’s a smaller school, and I didn’t want to just be a number.

Major: Allied Health with a concentration in PT

Favorite Pick-Up Line: Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?

Music Taste: R&B/Hip Hop and Caribbean Music

Celebrity Crush: Zendaya

Favorite place to be on campus: Riverwalk because there’s not many people over there, and I can have some time to myself.

Dream Job: I wanted to be a professional soccer player, but now I want to be a Physical Therapist and own my own practice.

3 words to describe yourself: Gentleman, educated, confident.

Biggest influence in life: My parents because I want to pick up where my dad left off. I want to better myself for the females in my life.

Something that most people don’t know about you: I have a fake tooth.

If you won the lottery what would you do? I would invest in buildings so that the money would never run out.

What is something you wish you knew how to do? I wish I could sing.

Fav song to sing the shower: Poison

Fav movie: Dope

Fav meal on campus: Salsa Rico

Ideal Friday Night: To be honest with you, I’d rather kick it with somebody and watch Netflix than go out.

Esther Cho

Tampa '20

.
Caity Berk, Former Campus Correspondents, is a current Senior at the University of Tampa, studying Marine Science & Biology with a minor in Environmental Sciences. She loves onion rings, dark chocolate, and empowering women. When she finally decides to grow up, Caity wants to work with people and help them understand the importance of the natural resources that surround us