Campus Cutie: Liz Hadhazy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Liz Hadhazy

Age: 21

Year: Junior

Major: Allied Health; OT

Hometown: Palos Heights, IL

How are you involved on campus?

I am in many volunteering programs, one being at a preschool in downtown Tampa. I also plan on starting a swim club next semester.

If you could travel to one place in the world where would you go?

Greece! I plan on treating myself after I graduate, plus I love the food.

What is your dream job?

I dream to work in either a hospital or a school as an occupational therapist, working with children that have either physical or mental disabilities.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

In 10 years I see myself living in downtown Chicago, thinking about getting married and being happy. I also see myself using my Occupational Therapist skills to improve the lives of my patients, especially special needs children, of whom I want to work.

What is your favorite quote?

It’s a little long but it has so much meaning. I believe that if you surround yourself with people that tell you you’re great, you will believe you’re great too.

“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein

Cake or ice cream?  

Hmmm, ice cream because there are more flavors. But to be honest, I’ll take Portillo’s cheese fries over both any day.

If you could save one item from a fire, what would you save?

My puppies, Thelma and Louise.

What is your biggest pet peeve?

Nose sniffling…ew

What is your favorite holiday and why?

Christmas! I love winter and snow but also because I love giving presents and seeing the joy that comes from receiving. I love working all year to give those gifts.

What are you going to be for Halloween this year?

My best friends, Lexi & Shannon, and I are going as paper, scissors, rock.

If you were trapped in an igloo for 6 months, who are 3 people you would want to be trapped with?

My sister Melissa, my one-year-old niece & Jennifer Lawrence (her personality ROCKS, I’d imagine she would entertain us)