Campus Cutie: Chris Grisby

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

Name: Chris Grisby

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Communications with a minor in Speech

Hometown: Dallas, Texas

Campus Extra-curriculars: President of Residence Hall Association, President of Local Student Board of Directors, member of the SG Cabinet, and Captain of Club Football.

Favorite memory at UT thus far: My favorite memory thus far is when our club football team won regionals against Texas State in order to clinch nationals. 

What do you do to relax and unwind? I like to chill at my secret spot on Davis Island. 

Single or Nah? I’m single ladies.

Describe your ideal guy/girl: The ideal type of girl would have to be outgoing and genuine. She has to have charisma that charms the soul of a fella like me

What is your ideal date? My ideal date would be visiting Disney World’s Animal Kingdom then finishing off the night in Downtown Disney. 

What is your best pick-up line? My best pick up line would definitely be, “you shouldn’t wear make-up because it’s messing with perfection!”  

Biggest turn-off? Crusty toes and a stuck-up attitude will get nowhere in life. 

Who is your celebrity crush and why? Eva Marie because she knows how to tap out ;)

What is the craziest thing you have done? No comment. Ask me that question in private, haha. 

What is one thing you want to do at UT before you graduate? Before I graduate from UT, I want to bring back an official NCAA affiliated football team. I think the school spirit will automatically boost and more people would be inclined to represent UT. 

What is your favorite quote to live by?​ “I’m bad, and that’s good. I will never be good, and that’s not bad. There’s no one I’d rather be than me.” -Wreck-It Ralph

Instagram and Twitter: @thegreatgrisby

Jennifer McElroy is currently a Senior earning a degree in Communications and a double minor in Advertising and Applied Dance. She has resided in Florida for most of her life and lives in the sunny and beautiful Sarasota. When Jennifer is not in dance rehearsals or stuck in her room doing homework, she enjoys going to the gym, shopping, spending quality time with friends, and eating cookies.