Campus Celebrity: Allie Woodard

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

As a 19-year-old senior from New Jersey, there’s no doubt that Allie Woodard is an ambitious young woman. With a double major in Film & Media Arts and New Media Production, and a concentration in Music, Allie has her hands quite full.

Not only is Allie president of the film fraternity Delta Kappa Alpha, she is also a part of the film society and is a student assistant in the Res Life Office.

After graduation Allie plans to move to California and hopes to become an audio engineer for music videos and movies. Maybe she’ll help out Miley for her next wrecking ball stint!

Allie loves to go to the special seminars UT offers and she often gets involved in intramural sports; Volleyball is her fave!

When she’s not devoting all of her time to DKA, you can find Allie and her friends at St. Pete beach, walking around and relaxing. She also loves to sleep (a lot) and is practically married to Netflix. Allie loves to go to the movies and her favorite is Tim Burton’s Coraline.

We can’t wait to see Allie’s name in the credits at the end of our favorite films and we wish her the best of luck!

Sam is Campus Correspondent for the University of Tampa! She is a communications major with a concentration in media studies and a minor in new media production. For someone who is barely five feet tall, Sam has big aspirations. She hopes to become the next Rachel Hollis or Miranda Priestly. If all else fails however, she’ll have an exciting future as Mrs. Justin Bieber! Sam talks non stop about her sorority, Pi Beta Phi and can easily be spotted on campus wearing her letters. She is an avid brunch goer and disney enthusiast. Buy her some cheesecake and you're guaranteed friends.