10 Songs That Will Instantly Put You in a Good Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Tampa chapter.

With warmer weather around the corner, and people’s moods changing for the better, I decided to give you 10 songs that I feel will instantly put you in a good mood!

1. Good Life – One Republic

What is there not to like about this song? It’s a great song by an amazing band.

2. Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield

No matter what, this song always tends to bring a smile to my face and put me in a good mood.

3. I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepsen

One of her newer songs, Carly Rae Jepsen does a great job creating another fun and catchy song. The music video may be the best part of the whole song though; it’s so funny!

4. Homegrown – Zac Brown Band

Can’t forget about a little feel good country song. This is one of my absolute favorite country songs right now, and it just leaves you feeling worry free!

5. Sugar – Maroon 5

Sugar, yes please.

6. Shake It Off – Taylor Swift

Obviously there was going to be at least one Taylor Swift song on the list!

7. Put Your Records On – Corinne Bailey Rae

Doing a little throw back with this song, but it’s worth it.

8. I Got a Feeling – Black Eyed Peas

This song just makes me want to dance!

9. So Good – B.o.B.

I just recently came across this song again, but I just felt that the beat and chorus were on point with putting a person in a good mood.

10. Follow Me – Uncle Kracker

Had to do another throwback with this extremely laid back and relaxing song.

There were so many songs that I could have chosen that would put anybody in a good mood, but hopefully you find one or more of your favorites on this list. 

Photo Source: 1

Hi! My name is Courtney Hart and I am a sophomore at the University of Tampa. My major is Communications with a minor in Journalism. My ultimate dream goal is to be one of the hosts on the Today Show. I love working out, spending time with family and friends, and just having a good time! I enjoy writing and I am definitely looking forward to writing for HerCampus.