Top 10 favorite places to eat so far

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Very few times in our lives do we come across food, ambience, and service that matches up to our expectations and when we do, we intend to write it down hoping that others may find the same joy

1. My mom’s Kitchen at home, Thimphu, Bhutan. Menu can range from traditional to modern Bhutanese to Nepali, Indian, and Western
  2. Sakagura, Japanese, midtown Manhattan. (hands down, one of the most authentic foreign food I have ever eaten in America)

Sakagura in NYC                                                                                    

3.  Zelman Meats, amazing steak and chips, Soho, London

4.   Din Tai Fung, Bangkok. It’s like they invented Chinese dumplings.

5.   Weekender Restaurant, Woodside, Queens. Apparently the only authentic Bhutanese serving restaurant in America

6.   Mezze, Thimphu, Bhutan. Scrumptious Thai food

7.   Peak Thai in midtown Manhattan

8.   My aunt’s kitchen, midtown Manhattan, granola cereal with fresh fruits and almond milk.

9.   Art Cafe, Thimphu, Bhutan. Their mouth watering mushroom patties and the toh tsay (Bhutanese version of Jajangmyeon) are beyond amazing

10.   Matisse in Manhattan serving French. Their Onion Soup won’t disappoint you.

Disclaimer: food quality between now and the time readers visit may change, hopefully for the better. That is why, in no way or shape shall readers use this as the ultimate guide to eating quality food in the cities mentioned around the world.

Tashi Wangmo is a junior at the University of South Florida. 
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.