Meet the Team: Ashley McCourt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Her Campus: What does joining Her Campus mean to you?

Ashley McCourt: To me this is an opportunity to write about popular subjects that I can share with others. There have been many times when I have needed help or a second opinion on something, and have found advice on Her Campus.

Her Campus: What motivated you to join Her Campus?

AM: I knew I wanted to join a club that involved writing, but I didn’t know about Her Campus. When I heard about it and learned how the members contributed, I knew I had found the right

club.

Her Campus: What are you most interested in writing for Her Campus?

AM: My favorite topics to write about are love and relationships, fashion and beauty, and world news.

Her Campus: How can you apply your experience with Her Campus to a future career?

AM: As a journalism major, experience in any type of mass communication is entirely beneficial. However, participating as a group or team member, working together to compose

articles can help immensely when faced with real- world assignments.

Her Campus: What do you hope to accomplish while involved in Her Campus?

AM: I hope to share many articles through Her Campus, in several different sections to broaden my writing skills. All in all I hope that something I write helps someone in the way that others’ have helped me.

Photo courtesy of Ashley McCourt

HC XOXOX

Megan 

Megan Hammer is a junior at USFSP and is majoring in Global Business. She loves to travel, write, and listen to music. She is a musician herself, so she enjoys playing with other musicians in her spare time. An Illinois native, she is interested in experiencing different cultures and trying new things. Some places she has traveled to include Monaco, France, Germany, Italy, and England. Megan is constantly on the lookout for her next great adventure. She dreams of joining a volunteer service organization and giving time to communities in South America or Africa. As President & Campus Correspondent, she proudly represents the USFSP Her Campus chapter.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.