Meet me: Your HC USFSP Editor-in-Chief: Kelly Mora-Romero

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Hi Collegiettes!

My name is Kelly Mora-Romero and I am the President/Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at USF St. Petersburg. I have had this role for the past two years and absolutely love it!

I am double major in Global Business and Marketing with a minor in Mass Communications. Not only am I a full-time student, I am also a full-time employee at a financial institution. 

What inspires me to write stories? Anything I can pretty much relate to. Things involving the preparation for college or the process within. Events that have a local impact either in campus or the Tampa Bay community and whatever else is inspiring me at the moment.

Life is just starting “professionally” but it takes a quick spin after graduation. My plans after graduation are to pursue an MBA (do not know the focus yet). My dream career is to work for a multinational corporation as a Marketing Financial Analyst with some writing on the side! (But who knows where life can take me). I want to travel the world, meet people with completely different mindsets than mine and learn what makes them “different.”

I want to settle down once I feel that I have personally given myself time to become established, know myself better and after I visit each continent!!!.

Keep checking back on our site for more stories of Her Campus USFSP.  

Make sure to like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HerCampusUSFSP

And email me at: kellyromero@hercampus.com for any story ideas, comments, questions/concerns

GO BULLS! \m/

Kelly Mora-Romero is the President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF St. Petersburg. She was born in Colombia but has lived in the US since 2004. As a Global Business and Marketing major with a minor in Mass Communications, Kelly's dream job is to work in international marketing with a big communications company; traveling is a must! Her biggest inspiration for stories come from local or campus-related news, advise for the every-day life and tips on success. If you wish to contact Campus Correspondent Kelly for article ideas or any comments/concerns/issues at USFSP email at: kellyromero@hercampus.com For any other personal inquiries email: kellyjulieth@mail.usf.edu HCXO