This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Homecoming is rapidly approaching meaning it’s time to go shopping. This year’s homecoming theme is  All That Glitters. To help you with your last minute shopping, Her Campus USFSP has compiled different ways for you to incorporate All That Glitters theme into fashion choices for the homecoming ball.

1. Sequin or Metallic Dress. If you love being the center of attention, then wearing a sequin or metallic dress is for you. Wearing gold or silver is a standard choice when it comes to sequin or metallic looks, but if you really want to stand out then you should try a colorful sequin or metallic dress such as purple or pink.

1. Embroidered Dress.  Want to sparkle without being out there? Then embroidered dresses are for you.These dresses are usually a solid color with gold or silver details. These type of dresses give off the elegant vibe, because they are simple and fun at the same time.

1. Sparkly Accessories. If you are like me, wearing a sparkly dress isn’t for you. Meaning you have to find other ways to incorporate the theme. For me, I choice to wear a solid dress with sparkling accessories such as shoes, jewelry or headwear. I personally like this way of styling best because you aren’t restricted on what colors you can wear.

Hope this helped inspire your fashion choices for this year’s homecoming ball. Can’t wait to see your fabulous faces at the ball!

xoxo

Tamiracle

USFSP All That Glitters homecoming ball will be held on October 6 at 8 p.m. in the USC Ballrooms.

picture source: pinterest.com

I am a graduate student at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg pursuing my Masters in Digital Journalism and Design. I have a strong photography background with expertise in writing, social media, event marketing, and graphic design. Williams can be reached by email at tamiracle@mail.usf.edu.    Life is like a Camera. You focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out you take another shot. ~ unknown
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.