This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Fall is officially here.

Time for bonfires, pumpkin flavored things and boots. Even though we live in Florida that doesn’t mean you can’t dress like it is Fall. Here are some beauty and fashion trends that are in for this season.

T-Shirt Dresses: T-shirt dresses are the best when you are in a rush for class but still want to look cute.

Boyfriend Jeans :​ It would not be fall without a signature pair of jeans, this year is all about boyfriend jeans.

Lumberjack Flannel: This is a staple for the fall season they come in variety of colors and are easy to dress up or down.

Matte Nails: Black is a staple color for all season, but try adding something different by getting matte black nails.

Dark Lipstick: This year is all about different shades of red and purple.

www.pinterest.com

I am a graduate student at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg pursuing my Masters in Digital Journalism and Design. I have a strong photography background with expertise in writing, social media, event marketing, and graphic design. Williams can be reached by email at tamiracle@mail.usf.edu.    Life is like a Camera. You focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out you take another shot. ~ unknown
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.