lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
lucas ludwig aRk7FZie1T4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Wellness > Sex + Relationships

Celebrity Couples I’m Currently Obsessing Over

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

If you’re currently a #SingleLady like myself and have nothing exciting going on in your love life, then you’ll relate when I say that I live through others’ (seemingly) perfect relationships. I mean, it gives me hope! Here are my current top five couples that I am obsessing over.

1. Vanessa Hudgens and Austin Butler

Vanessa and Austin are literal relationship goals. They are both insanely beautiful on their own; however, when they come together, they are somehow even more beautiful. There’s no denying their insane chemistry; you can definitely tell there’s a lot of passion in their relationship. Whenever they post a couple picture on Insta, I secretly die a little inside.

1. Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer

I’m a huge fan of Stranger Things, and even though I’m 100% #TeamSteve in the show, Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer are so cute together! They are both super quirky, goofy and in their own world together. I definitely see them being the new “it” couple in Hollywood since they are both gaining lots of fame for their tremendous acting, and so many fans are shipping them. They aren’t that public on social media yet, but you can still find cute paparazzi photos of them.

1. Taylor Nolan and Derek Peth

I haven’t really gotten into #BachelorNation until last year when I saw the then-current    season of Bachelor in Paradise that featured Taylor Nolan and Derek Peth. Not going to lie, when I first saw Taylor and Derek hit it off in the season, I was very salty and jealous. Look-wise, Derek is a perfect ten in my eyes, so I secretly (not so secretly) wanted him for myself, but he and Taylor are actually really cute together, so if I can’t have him, then I guess she should.

1. Julianne Hough and Brooks Laich

Honestly they are one of my favorite couples! I’ve been following Julianne Hough on social media for a while now, since I’m a huge fan of hers, so I’ve been keeping up with her journey with the love of her life, hockey player Brooks Laich. They are honestly such a beautiful couple because they are both beautiful human beings who not only care so much about each other but about changing the world to become a better place. Julianne and Brooks recently got married, so I was living when I saw all their wedding photos on social media.

1. Alexa and Carlos Penavega

This is the one of the more recent couples I’ve started obsessing over; I love everything about them. Both are child actors I grew up watching, have such a beautiful marriage centered around Jesus Christ, have a beautiful baby boy, and live in freaking Hawaii! They honestly are living their best lives right now, and I’m living for it.

Well there you go! Those are my current celebrity couples that I’m obsessing over.

HCXOXO,

Kelli Carmack

Hi, I'm Kelli Carmack! I am a senior Mass Communications Major at USFSP with a minor in Art History. I'm currently the Co-President of Her Campus at USFSP, a leadership role I hold dear to my heart. I have some pretty big dreams for myself. I plan on getting into the broadcast journalism and/or entertainment field. I hope to one day be the next Barbara Walters, sitting down with prominent people and asking them those hard-hitting questions. While I'm not busy focusing on my career goals, I enjoy going to the beach, painting and reading!