Campus Cutie: Yosbel Garcia

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Yosbel Garcia is a freshman this year at USFSP and is already making big moves. He jumped in with both feet and is really involved here on campus. This is your chance to learn more about this week’s Campus Cutie Yosbel and what makes him one of a kind.

Photo provided by Yosbel Gracia

What year are you (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)? 

Freshman

Why did you decide to go to USFSP?

The beautiful campus and the amazing Biology program available!

What’s your major?

Biology

What’s your favorite thing about our campus?

The Harbor! I love being able to sit and study by the water or to go kayaking to relax!

What’s your favorite thing to do on campus?

Go to the Harbor and relax.

In what ways are you involved on campus?

I work at the Bishop Center for Ethical Leadership as well as the Wellness Center! I’m always at the events going on around campus too! It’s strange to not see me at/participating in something going on on campus.

What do you do when not at school (extra- curricular activities/jobs…etc)?

Since both my jobs are at school and I live on campus, I’m usually always here. But when I do leave it’s usually to go visit my family in Tampa.

If you could have a superpower which would you pick?

I would pick time travel! It would be awesome to be able to do something over or to look ahead to see how something turns out.

Most importantly though, what’s your favorite movie? 

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1! That movie was amazing!

Is there anything else you would like to include?

I want to give a shout-out to the person that makes me smile every single day. That never fails to be amazing and is always there by my side. You know who you are.

HCXOXO

Alana Long

Alana is a college Senior with a major in Mass Communications with a concentration in Journalism and Media Studies and a minor in Art History. Alana was born in raised in Southwest Florida, so she adores the water and beach lifestyle. She loves anything to do with fashion and plans to work as a professional fashion writer or PR professional when she gets out of college. Alana looks forward to writing for the University of South Florida St. Petersburg's chapter of Her Campus all four years of her upcoming college career and is currently a Campus Correspondent and Editor-in-Chief for her chapter. When she's not running to and from classes, she loves to go online shopping or watching YouTube videos.