Campus Cutie: Jonah King

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Meet this week’s campus cutie: Jonah King. Jonah is a sophomore here at USFSP planning to graduate May of 2017. Many of you know him, or have at least seen him on campus. Here’s a chance to get to know this week’s HC campus cutie a little better.  

HC: What is your major (and minor)?

JK: Mass Communications with a minor in being awesome.

HC: What do you hope to do with your major after graduation (career goals and aspirations)?

JK: I want to become the most entertaining writer ever. As far as career goals, the list goes: Rap artist, producer, director, comedian, poet, novelist, motivational speaker, main event at Wrestlemania and I’m probably missing something.

HC: Why did you choose USFSP?

JK: I wanted to go to a smaller campus that I could afford.

HC: Favorite thing about the USFSP campus?

JK: As campus legend Jonathan Boyd once told me, “You can be whatever you want to be at USFSP.”

HC: What would you change about campus?

JK: We need a record label with a recording studio.. Or maybe I’m just being selfish. Oh, and a radio station.

HC: How are you involved on campus (clubs, groups, organizations, etc.)?

JK: I work for our wonderful digital media team in the USC, otherwise known as USFSP Connect. I’m the president of the Volleyball Club.

HC: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

JK: Somewhere in between releasing my fourth studio album and directing my first feature film starring me and Matt Damon.

HC: Are you single or taken?

JK: Taken by Jesus… lol jk. Single.

HC: What is the number one item on your bucket list?

JK: Perform the demo version of Lose Yourself at the Grammy’s the year Eminem retires from being a rap artist.

HC: An interesting passion or hobby everyone should know about you?

JK: That I’m one of the world’s greatest hip hop dancers at 2 o’clock in the morning when all the lights are off and I’m completely alone, but I’m still a terrible singer in the shower. I love volleyball and jump higher than you expected.

HC: What is one word that describes you?

JK: PERSISTENCE.

HC: Favorite quote?

JK: “Change relies on the influence of at least two people, the one willing to create it, and the one crazy enough to follow it.” -Mini Horse

HCXOXO

Madison Fowler is the Vice-President of Her Campus: University of South Florida St. Petersburg Chapter. She is currently a sophomore majoring in Mass Communications at the University of South Florida, in St. Petersburg. Born in Toledo, Ohio and lived in Dallas, Texas, Madison currently resides in St. Petersburg, of the sunshine state. She hopes to study abroad during her college career. When Madison is not writing for Her Campus, she enjoys beach days, practicing yoga and volunteering at local animal shelters.Contact Madison:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006219798142mfowler@mail.usf.edu
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.