Campus Cutie: Gavin Jones

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.
Meet Gavin Jones, a second year student with a passion for graphic design and aesthetics.

Photo provided by Gavin Jones

HC: What your major?

I am currently a Pre-Graphic Design student. I am applying for the Graphic Design program in the spring.

HC: What year are you?

I am a sophomore.

HC: How old are you?

I am 19 years old.

HC: Are you involved on campus?

Yes, I am currently an RA for RHO first floor, I work in the career center and I am in video game club.

HC: What do you do outside of school?

I play a lot of sports in my free time such as basketball and soccer. I also draw and play video games.

HC: Why did you choose USFSP?

I picked USFSP because it is one of the only schools in the state of Florida to offer a Graphic Design program.

HC: What is your best quality?

I think my best quality is that I am patient.

HC: What advice would give to the freshman class?

I would say take you first year of school seriously because its not free anymore.

HC: Are you single?

Yes, I’m single.

HC: What do you look for in a woman?

I like someone who is independent and laid back.

HC: What you favorite color?

My favorite color is blue.

HC: What do you hope to do with your major after graduation?

I want to be in animation field. My ultimate dream is to work for a video game company called Naughty Dog.

HC: How tall are you?

5’10

HC: One word that describes you.

I am dedicated.

HC: If you could have a super power which would you pick?

I would love to have the power to teleport.

HC: If you could get a trip anywhere in the world, everything paid, where would that be and why?

I would love to go to Japan, it seems like beautiful place. 

I am a graduate student at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg pursuing my Masters in Digital Journalism and Design. I have a strong photography background with expertise in writing, social media, event marketing, and graphic design. Williams can be reached by email at tamiracle@mail.usf.edu.    Life is like a Camera. You focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out you take another shot. ~ unknown
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.