Campus Cutie: Bradley Metzger

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Meet this week’s Campus Cutie, Bradley Metzger! He is graduating at the end of this semster and hopes to work in the National Parks system. 

What year are you (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)?

I’m a senior.

What’s your major?

My major is Interdisciplinary Social Sciences, with concentrations in Environmental Science and Geography.

What do you hope to do with your degree after you graduate?

After I graduate, I hope to work with the Department of the Interior and the National Parks System.

When do you graduate?

I graduate this Sunday, Fall 2015.

What are you looking forward to the most after graduation?

I’m looking forward to finally being able to read all the books I’ve been putting off because of school work.

Why did you decide to go to USFSP?

I actually accidentally applied here! I thought I was applying too the Tampa campus, but applied here instead! I came to the campus on a tour and really fell in love with the campus and St. Petersburg. That’s when I decided to come to USFSP.

In what ways are you involved on campus?

I work at the USC and USFSP Waterfront and enjoy the interaction with many of the students who go here. I was the Secretary for the Longboard Club, but took time off this past year to focus on school work.

What do you like to do in your free time?

I spend my free time eating my way through St. Pete, binge watching Netflix, and enjoying hanging out with friends.

What is your favorite movie?

My favorite movie is Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs.

Evy Guerra is a Journalism major at USFSP. After graduating she would like to write for the news to help tell stories that need to be heard. She loves reading memoirs, watching Parks and Recreation, and listening to Beyoncé with her sisters.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.