Almost There! Spring Break is Next Week!!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Anyone else feeling that pre-spring break anxiety? Since it’s also around the time for midterms we here at USFSP are busy writing papers, taking exams, and trying to tie up loose ends before we can finally enjoy ourselves before we can enjoy our entire week off.

Once we get past this last dragging week of school, many of us are taking vacations for a change of scenery. On Sunday, I’ll be flying up to Wisconsin to play in the snow and freeze my butt off! While all my friends are picking out swimsuits for spring break, I’m digging through my closet for my cutest winter clothes, and I couldn’t be happier!

I think everybody needs this vacation just as much as I do. I think it’s been impossible for anyone to avoid the stress that’s been hanging like a cloud over USFSP in the last couple weeks. Even if you’re staying in the area for the break, I recommend doing something vacation-y. Have a spa day with friends, or go visit a beach you haven’t been to before.  Make the most of your time off so you don’t regret miss out on the spring break you should be enjoying.

Spring Break here goes from March 9 – March 18, and lucky for us, it includes St. Patrick’s Day! The time is almost here to escape the drama, stress, and worries that we see too much of. So live it up this spring break!

Photo Source: http://media.treehugger.com/assets/images/2011/10/spring-break-green-beach-sunglasses-photo.jpeg