This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Fall started last week on September 22. and a lot of people are excited about the new season, so here are a few things that we have to look forward to this autumn!

1.  Fall Leaves

Everyone loves fall leaves- seeing them change colors, fall off the trees, and create a blanket of red and orange on the ground. And who doesn’t love jumping into a freshly raked pile of leaves?

2.  Pumpkin Everything

The smell of pumpkin just makes everyone feel a certain way. The cozy, happy feeling of pumpkin anything. Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin wall scents, and pumpkin soap and hand gels are just a few of my favorites.

3.  Cute Fall Clothes

With fall, that means the temperature is dropping, and you can finally go in that corner of your closet and bring out the sweaters, flannels, scarves, jeans, and boots.

4. Holidays

Fall means that the holidays are coming- Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s. It’s the best time of the year- the last few months that everyone looks forward to.

5. TV Shows

When fall starts, so do the new seasons of some of your favorite TV shows. And what better way to watch them than curled up in a cozy blanket with something pumpkin?

6. Flannels

Seriously, who doesn’t love flannels? They go with almost any outfit, and they are incredibly comfortable. If you’re having a lazy day but still want to look cute, flannels are definitely the way to go.

7.  Fuzzy Socks

You can wear fuzzy socks anytime of the year, but fall is one of the best times to wear them.  They add to the coziness of the season, and who can’t resist sliding across the hardwood floor in them?

Make this fall amazing, and cherish the small things that come with it!

HC xoxo,

Alyssa Harmon

Sources:

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/10-reasons-were-ready-fall

Photo Courtesy of Tumblr

Photo Courtesy of WeHeartIt

Photo Courtesy of Twenty20

Photo Courtesy by WordPress

Photo Courtesy of Favim

Photo Courtesy of Tumblr

Photo Courtesy of Pinterest

Alyssa Harmon is a senior at USFSP and is majoring in English Writing Studies and minoring in Mass Communication. For her senior year, she is also working on her thesis project for the Honors College. She is the current senior editor for the USFSP Her Campus chapter, as well as the 2017-2018 president and the 2018-2019 vice president for the Alpha Xi Phi chapter of Sigma Tau Delta. In addition, she is the editor-in-chief of Papercut Literary Journal. Alyssa lived all around the country until 2013 when she and her family moved to Florida. Alyssa has a passion for reading and writing, and she's been doing that since she learned how to. Once she graduates, she wants to hopefully publish a book of some of her poetry and work as a copy editor at a publishing company. When she's not doing homework, you can find her downtown, at the beach, or in a bookstore.
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.