3 Great Places to Study on Campus

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFSP chapter.

Studying can be such a drag when you are stuck in your dorm or in the library. Why not get out of that stuffy room and try studying in different places on our beautiful campus. USFSP offers tons of different study places for their students. Whether you are an indoor person or an outdoor person  our USFSP has a place for you to study.

Student Success Center 

Student Success Center is a great place for students. You can not only study here but you can use use the computer room that includes the $2.50 free printing or you can get a tutor to help you with homework and gives you tricks for studying for exams.  

HarborWalk Fountain

Looking for a quiet place to review those flashcards before its time to go to class.

Try the fountain it has places to sit with a great view. 

By The Bay

One of the best things about living on the water is the views. There are tons of places to study by the bay. You can layout on the lawn or use the various siting areas to study by the Bay.

Photos: Tamiracle Williams 
I am a graduate student at the University of South Florida St. Petersburg pursuing my Masters in Digital Journalism and Design. I have a strong photography background with expertise in writing, social media, event marketing, and graphic design. Williams can be reached by email at tamiracle@mail.usf.edu.    Life is like a Camera. You focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives and if things don't work out you take another shot. ~ unknown
A Mass Communications Major with a passion for inspiring others.