Purrfect Campus Cutie Ellie Virga

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Year: First-Year Sophomore

Hometown: Citrus Heights, CA

Major: International Business

Minor: Economics

Relationship Status: Recently Single

What activities are you involved in on campus?

Campus Involvement: Delta Zeta Sorority, American Marketing     Association, PAWS, and the outdoors club. Also I just got a job as a CA for next year!

What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

I look for somebody strong willed and confident who knows what they want out of their own life

Do you have any good relationship advice?

My advice to anybody and everybody is to be open and honest about all of their feelings positive, or negative. Never be afraid to break away from someone who you aren’t sure you want to be with. Tiptoeing around your feelings won’t do either of you any favors, even if it feels like you’re being kind by putting off breaking up with someone you don’t want to be with, you’re actually just wasting both of your time. Additionally, for the opposite side of that situation, don’t ever be mad at somebody who doesn’t have feelings for you, it isn’t their fault that they aren’t into the relationship and there are many factors that have to be taken into account when dealing with affection and intimacy. If somebody isn’t going to give you their all then don’t give them yours, move on to somebody who really cares about you or spend your time caring for yourself. Love is patient, be patient and wait for it, don’t rush into things and don’t try to force something that isn’t there. 

Celebrity crushes?

Zac Efron, Austin Butler, and Evan Peters are forever Baes in my eyes <3

Where do you see yourself in ten years?

Ten years from now I want to be both a mother and a career focused woman. I’d love to have three kids who play soccer and do ballet but I’d also love to be an International Affairs/Communications executive for Disney. I hope that someday I’ll be able to do both (particularly the Disney part, dream job involves everything Disney).

Are you a dog person or a cat person?

I am most definitely a cat person, I foster kittens and I find it comforting that my cat has a similar attitude as my own. That being said I am currently considering adopting my first dog, so I’ll keep you updated as to wether or not I cross over. 

Natalie is a freshman at the University of San Francisco. She is an English major with an emphasis in Literature and is an active member of the Xi Lambda chapter of Delta Zeta sorority.