This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Age: 18 Housing: Hayes-Healy Hometown: Burlingame, CA Major: Design Relationship Status: Single

Meet this week’s campus cutie, Jeremy Kim. When he’s not riding around on his bike looking dashing as ever, he’s probably sketching away. A man that understands a woman and appreciates fashion, now that’s a keeper.

Three words to describe you? Quiet, complex, and distinct.

What are your interests/hobbies? Art, skating, bikes, and fashion.

What do you look for in a girl? Sense of style, smile, and maturity level.

Biggest pet peeve? When people lie and fake the funk.

Your favorite part of USF so far? Meeting new friends.

What do you want to do in the future? I want to integrate illustration skills into fashion and other product design. A clothing line could be a small future project, making sweaters, tees, and hats/beanies for young people, but I’m more interested in fashion illustration and working with colors and patterns. The fashion industry is where I see myself, but I am still discovering new ways to express ideas in trendy and fun ways.

Something unique? My sister owns X-Generation on Haight.

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!