This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

On April 26th collegiettes from all over San Francisco popped in the Madewell store at the Westfield Mall for an event with a splash of pink. The event hosted by the USF and SF State Her Campus branches was the first time both groups of city ladies were able to come together to celebrate the launch of both branches this past school year.

From the moment collegiettes entered the event they were surrounded by the new adorable summer clothing from Madewell, sweet treats, Izze drinks, and free massages! Let us not forget that all of the items were 30% off, which I know our event goers were very, very thankful for.

Of course, there were a few lucky ladies who won the raffle prizes. We would like to thank our generous raffle donors: Origins, Salted Stones, Bubbles Boutique, Hilside Bags, and Bobbi Brown. Congratulations to all of you lucky collegiettes who won a raffle prize! Also, thank you to the numerous companies that donated items for goodie bags for the first fifteen people at the door!

This event would not have been possible without the wonderful workers at Madewell. On behalf of the USF Her Campus branch, I would like to say a BIG thank you to Madewell! Make sure to put in your calendars the Madewell Denim Road Trip that will be coming to SF on May 16th from 12-7 pm on Grant Ave. and Geary St. Check their Facebook page for more information!

If you missed out on this event then I highly encourage you to stay posted for more events, such as this one, in the Fall. We will be doing bigger and better events for all of you so make sure to check our page for updates! Be sure to check out our Facebook page to see all the photos from the event! 

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!