The City’s Super Bowl Hot Spots

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USFCA chapter.

Well, collegiettes it’s that time of the year. February, which for most girls means the anticipation of Valentine’s Day, but for most guys it’s the Super Bowl. On February 5, many will get together to watch the game between the New England Patriots and the New York Giants. Even though our home team the 49ers will not be playing, we suggest you get a group of friends together and watch the game in the city. Here are a few popular places around San Francisco that are guaranteed to make the 2012 Super Bowl an experience you will always remember!

Kezar Pub

SF Weekly’s Best of the Bay voted Kezar Pub and Restaurant Best Sports Bar 2011. This hot spot is well known for the service, food, and entertainment. If you’re looking for a rowdy crowd with a lot of excitement, Kezar will for sure meet your needs. Located at 770 Stanyan Street, San Francisco

Momo’s Well known for it’s great location across the street from AT&T park, Momo’s is most popular among those who are 21+. If you and your friends are in the mood to watch the game over a nice dinner without a lot of noise, this is the place. We suggest checking out the menu ahead of time since there are so many wonderful food choices. Located at 760 Second Street, San Francisco

Public House Those who enjoy watching sports around a lot of other people would recommend the Public House. Along with their great menu, people rave about how fun the atmosphere is. If you’re 21+ this spot is sure to not disappoint. Located at 24 Willie Mays Plaza, San Francisco

The Taco Shop

Guaranteed to please all ages with the uplifting environment and mouth-watering food. Don’t underestimate this spot because it is known for getting crowded, especially on days where there are popular sporting events on TV. Make sure to take advantage of the Super Bowl Specials if planning on going with a large group. Located at 1824 Irving Street, San Francisco

Pizza Orgasmica & Brewing Co. Already a well-known spot for USF students, Pizza Orgasmica offers incredible food choices that are pleasurable to most customers. If your group wants to watch the game at a fun restaurant with a more low key atmosphere, this is the place to be. Located at 3157 Fillmore Street, San Francisco

Keep in mind that this is the Super Bowl and if you and your friends are planning on going to any one of these places, you will need to get there early. We highly recommend that you check out the menu ahead of time so you won’t miss a minute of the game! You never know, you might just meet your Valentine at one of these guarenteed hotspots!

Her Campus USFCA contributors are all exemplery young women at the University of San Francisco in San Francisco, California! Founded in 2020, Her Campus USFCA has grown rapidly to represent our diverse campus community through the unique expression that Her Campus allows. Here readers will find communally contributed articles as well as anonymous articles written by our chapter. We hope that you enjoy these pieces!