This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Her Campus at the University of South Florida loves the sweet, natural, zero-calorie sweetener, Truvia! Seize those white and green sweetener packets and enjoy a delicious cup of tea at our Starbucks on campus! Truvia natural sweetener is made with rebiana (best from the stevia leaf), erythritol (natural sugar alcohol), and other natural flavors, even safe for diabetics.
So, how was your first Truvia experience?

“I explored the Truvia website and become interested in it. Too much sugar is bad for you and I think it is great if you can get all the same sugar you need in a couple of packets. I really want to try it because I read thatit won’t end up on the conscience of my thighs, which is a great thing!” 
Brittney Diaferio, Senior at USF

“As a semi-new mom, I am always looking for alternatives to “sugar”. With Truvia, I don’t have to sacrifice taste. Best of all, its all natural and derived from plants… no chemicals here!”
-Dara Ladis Weiss, USF Grad ’93

“I have no problem admitting that I am indeed addicted to coffee. From the smell to the taste, I just cannot get enough of it so it was important for me to find the perfect sweetener. I wanted to avoid sugar and tried using honey and some other artificial sweeteners to sweeten my coffee, but none of them felt quite right. One day I found Truvia on sale and decided to buy it. I not only liked the taste but also that Truvia is all natural with zero calories. From that moment on I knew I found my sweetener.” –Her Campus writer at USF, Tiffany Woods)

(photograph of Her Campus writer at USF, Ashley Weinaug)

Yours Truvia, Her Campus