THROWBACK THURSDAY: * NSync

Posted -

Remembering good times is always fun, but bringing back memories that are outstanding is just amazing. That’s what happens when an ‘N Sync fan hears the line, "but it ain't no lie, baby, bye, bye, bye." An instant 90s throwback moment is initiated.  This famous boy band consisted of Justin Timberlake, JC Chasez, Chris Kirkpatrick, Joey Fatone, and Lance Bass. These boys won remarkable awards due to their success, including several Grammy’s nominations.

‘N sync, with their fascinating dance moves and incredible songs, attracted millions of fans. Fans could not resist standing up and singing along with the music. Most of their followers were adolescents who remained smittenly attached throughout the group’s career. In my personal experience, I remember those days when I gathered up with my cousins, sang along and created dance moves; peculiar moments that only ‘N sync fans will understand and cherish forever.

An interesting fact about the band is that 'N Sync received its name after Justin Timberlake's mother mentioned how "in sync" the group's singing voices were. Also, the group's name serves as a combination of the last letter of each of the original members' names: JustiN, ChriS, JoeY, JasoN, and JC. How cool is that?

After seven years of great music the group unexpectedly came to an end. There was no farewell tour or press release about a breakup. They just faded away, ending a wonderful era for their admirers. Each member went separate ways. Lance Bass launched a book “Out of Sync” implying the group was no longer together. One of the thoughts is that Justin Timberlake had the desire to branch out solo, which led to an amazing career that keeps the ‘N Sync spirit a little bit alive.

Even though there aren't any new songs to keep up with, we can still get together with our friends and remember the good times by listening our favorite ‘N Sync songs. Why not try to dance our old moves or even better come up with new ones. In life there is always an opportunity to embrace the moments that makes us happy.

Photo Sources:

http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/nsync/images/12616569/title/nsync-wallpaper

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

From an early age Lucielle Salomon discovered her passion for the media. Becoming a media person has and is her goal in life. Energy, passion and laughter describe her. Having the opportunity to participate in different extracurricular events and becoming a professional model helped her become a confident and outgoing individual. Salomon considers herself as a person that embraces change due to her family relocating in different places over the years. Fashion is her passion. Further than clothes fashion is attitude and Salomon goes for it! Beyond her talent Lucielle always knew she had to follow her dream wherever it took her. “It does not matter what your dream is, it is what you do to accomplish it”. It’s a quote that is present in every decision she makes.

Lucielle would love you profoundly, if you follow her on instagram/twitter: @luciellesalomon