Spirit Saturday: USF Women’s Basketball vs. Tulane

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Want to show support to your fellow Bulls, collegiettes™?

Go watch the University of South Florida Women’s basketball team in their game versus Tulane tomorrow. The game is on Sunday, Jan. 25 from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. at the Sun Dome.

Are you are a freshman still trying to learn about the events and activities on campus? Well, this is a perfect opportunity to see how talented the USF athletes are. If you are a senior and you haven’t seen the ladies play yet, tomorrow you can see just what this team is made of. Then you can graduate knowing that you’ve had the full college experience. Simply watching the women compete is just another way to support the USF legacy. There is nothing more exhilarating than feeling like you are a part of something.

Being a part of something is exactly what being a Bull is about. Everyone has their own particular interests and pastimes, but your interests are so much more rewarding when you have your Bull family cheering you on! Going out and supporting the USF Bulls’ legacy is essential to showing school spirit. Don’t forget to wear your green and gold. Go Bulls!

Photo Credit:

http://mediad.publicbroadcasting.net/p/wusf/files/201303/3-23-13%20USf%2…

Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.