P.R.I.D.E. Drag Show

Posted -

P.R.I.D.E. Alliance’s Annual Drag Show has returned to USF, bigger and brighter than ever on March 2nd from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. The theme of our annual fundraiser this year is Rave. We will be featuring drag kings, drag queens, and burlesque dancers, so come on out with your glowsticks and get your rave on! Join your fellow bulls as our performers dance the night away. There will be food, drinks, and vendors! As this is a rave, we will be featuring mocktails. The best part? All our concessions are FREE!

Remember to bring your $1’s (and to always tip your performers!!!). Tickets are $5 online and $10 at the door.

Warning: Mature Content due to Partial Nudity and Language. Flashing and strobe lights may be disturbing to some patrons.

RSVP on Facebook

Get more HC!

Get the best of Her Campus, right in your inbox! Learn more.

About The Author

Daylina Miller is a senior at the University of South Florida studying multimedia journalism and psychology and anticipates graduating spring 2012. She is a member of the national and USF chapter of The Society of Professional Journalists, Bull Bikers' Association, and the Heavy Metal Enthusiasts Club. She currently writes news features for USF's website and is an avid blogger. Her interests include traveling, writing, tarot, paranormal research and photography. She recently enjoyed a travel/study tour to London and various cities in Ireland and plans on backpacking through Europe after graduation. Being a mermaid didn't pan out and paranormal research won't pay her bills so her ultimate goal is to report for a well-respected daily newspaper or magazine as a multimedia journalist.