Love Target? Check Out Their New Decor Line from HGTV

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

All photos courtesy of Target

Chip and Joanna Gaines, the hosts of HGTV’s Fixer Upper and owners of the Magnolia Market, announced that they are bringing a line of home décor to Target.

The collection, called “Hearth & Hand with Magnolia,” will feature over 300 items. The best part? Prices will range from just $1 to $130. Most items in the collection are under $30, according to Target’s website. The collection arrives at Target stores in early November 2017.

Chip & Joanna Gaines

According to Target’s blog, “A Bullseye View,” the collection “reflects a modern take on Magnolia’s signature aesthetic with modern, classic, industrial and vintage touches.” The partnership will introduce exciting, new items seasonally.

In a post on the couple’s blog, Chip Gaines wrote that Hearth & Hand with Magnolia was inspired by fans. “The most common request we get from people is for us to travel to their town and help them out with their house,” he writes. “We are adamant that anyone can put together spaces they can be really proud of—rooms that are both comfortable and beautiful.”

The Gaines’ have spent the past few years building their brand Magnolia Home, which is now sold in retailers around the nation. But Hearth & Hand with Magnolia is a Target-exclusive collection.

Chip Gaines wrote in the blog post that the couple felt Target was the “gold-standard when it comes to generosity and giving.” He explained that he and Joanna felt the timing was right to team up with a retailer on an exclusive décor line.

Per Target, the collection will allow Magnolia to donate to local communities and provide monetary donations through the Magnolia Foundation. Now, fans can add a touch of Magnolia’s signature style to their home and contribute to a greater good.

I began at Her Campus USF as a writer in Spring 2017. Then, served as Senior Editor in Fall 2017 and currently serve as the Editor-in-Chief. I am passionate about writing, social media, and graphic design. I am a portrait photographer and a self-proclaimed makeup junkie. Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @cc_red13 to connect!