Her Campus Fall 2014 Finals Survival Guide

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Happy Finals Week, collegiettes™!

Her Campus Nationals has been extremely generous this semester by sending us some goodies to get through the last week before winter break.

Cold-Eeze

Everyone gets sick in the winter time, so some cold relief and immune support medicine is necessary. Don’t be that one student coughing straight through the whole exam.

CamelBak

Finals week means excessive cups of coffee, snacks and sweatpants. But after finals, you’ll need a cute pink water bottle for your workout in the gym. Stay healthy this holiday season!

Kettle Brand

Need a delicious snack for your movie night tomorrow? Get cozy on the couch with Salt and Pepper crinkle cup chips and Maple Bacon popcorn.

TRESemme

Ponytails and messy buns are the ultimate finals week look. But mess no more because TRESemme sent a seven day keratin smooth treatment and mini hairspray bottles.

Chain and Charcoal

Are you in need of a new necklace? Head over to Chain and Charcoal with a $20 gift card

LUNA

Just in time for the holidays, enjoy Chocolate Peppermint stick LUNA bars!

Baublebar

A beautiful gold bracelet with “#obsessed” will express how you feel during this upcoming holiday season. Whether it’s an obsession over that new pair of boots at the mall or your mom’s homemade cookies, wear this bracelet during your finals to get you even more excited for the break.

Cosabella

Looking for some adorable lace panties? Well head over to Cosabella, of course, with a 25% off sitewide gift card.

Chipotle

Buy one, get one free Chipotle! Nothing more needs to be said.

Her Campus USF wants to thank Nationals for all of the awesome goodies! Are you wondering how you can get some, collegiettes™? Well stay tuned for updates on social media.

Jasmin Lankford is a junior at the University of South Florida majoring in mass communications with a minor in creative writing. She is the Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus USF. Jasmin is also the Communications committee chair of the College of Arts and Sciences Dean's Student Leadership Society and the Media Coordinator of The Poets at USF. She loves to write about literature, fashion, art, student life and pop culture. She aspires to publish a bestselling book, write and edit for a newspaper or magazine, travel the world, and more. Read her blog here!
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.