Fashion Friday: Perfecting the College T-shirt

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Bulls get decked out in green and gold gameday apparel for sporting events, but school spirit should be year-round! Check out a few looks to make wearing a school-spirited tee a little more dressed up and fashion-forward.

Outfit #1

1. USF Tee

There are so many USF school spirit tees to choose from! USF apparel can be found at many places off campus like Target, but the biggest selection is right on campus at the bookstore. There are endless options from the traditional green and gold designs to trendy pink patterns and more.

2. Cute Cardigan

Cardigans are an absolute essential for any woman’s wardrobe, and they are the perfect addition to this outfit! You could use a cardigan that matches your tee. In this case, white, gold or the classic nude would work nicely. It adds a bit of elegance without making the outfit too dressed up.

3. Dark Wash Denim

What doesn’t a nice pair of dark wash denim jeans go with? It is a staple for any collegiettes™’s closet and goes great with a school spirited tee! Jeans fit each person differently, so make sure that you have a pair that hugs you in all of the right places!

4. Nude Ballet Flats

Ballet flats are an adorable pair of shoes for this outfit. They are elegant and poised! In addition to the other pieces in this outfit, nude ballet flats are in style and go with almost every outfit! You can go for a simple style or a trendy style with studs or texture.

Outfit #2

1. USF Tee

Shop at the bookstore for adorable, girly USF tees! 

2. Khaki Shorts

Khaki shorts give this outfit a classic feel with a slightly preppy twist. Plus they are flattering on everybody! Go with the length that you feel most comfortable in. Usually they come in 3”, 4”, and 5” inseams. You can find them at J. Crew, Target and many other stores.

3. Cute Sandals

Sandals are a must-have for summer and fall, especially in sunny South Florida! Look Two is definitely more casual but still fashion-forward. So, cute sandals are a great option! Jack Rogers are great, but you can find more affordable options at Target, Macy’s and Payless!

So collegiettes™, go show your school spirit and bull pride with these adorable looks! Remember that whether it is gameday, a pep rally or just any day on our beautiful campus, you should always be showing your USF pride and wear green and gold proudly!

Fashionista. Iced Coffee Addict. Lush Enthusiast. Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle Blogger. Writer. South Florida Girl with Big City State of Mind. Sorority Woman. Sister.
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.