Style > Beauty

Fashion Friday: Fall in Love with these Beauty Must-Haves

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

New season, new look! Can you believe the summer season is over and fall is officially here? With that in mind, it’s time to ditch our bright pinks and transition to darker hues. We may not be fortunate to have fall weather, but you can style your look accordingly. Leave the bright colors of summer behind and warm up your look with these bold shades. Here are some products you need this season!

1.   Dark Lipstick 

Looking to add something new to your make-up bag? A dark bold lip will warm up your face and accentuate your lips. Perfect for a day on or off campus. If you’re like most collegiettes, you are probably on a budget. Opt for a drugstore brand like CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick ($7.79).

2.   Metallic Eye Shadow

Warm up your eyes with a metallic shimmer eye shadow. To achieve this look, start by applying a metallic shade all over your lid. Try this one from L’Oreal Paris ($8.49). Next, apply a warm matte color to the crease and blend. Apply along bottom lash line for an intensified look.

3.  Bold Nail Polishes

Darker nails scream fall! All collegiettes can achieve this look with a polish like CoverGirl XL Nail Gel Nail Polish, ($8.99) from CVS

4.      Bold eyeliner

Lauren Conrad is the queen of winged liner. Skip the natural look and add more depth to your eyes with an eyeliner from CoverGirl ($7.99). Don’t be afraid to have fun with it!

Which beauty products will you be rocking this fall semester?

Photo Credits:

http://www.pinterest.com/explore/dark-lipstick/

www.naturallycurly.com

www.nailartexpert.com

www.makeupgeek.com

Jessica Cipriano. Junior at the University of South Florida majoring in communications. Just a small town girl with big dreams. I am a fashionista, pinterest obsessed, and lover of makeup. I am a big foodie and love to cook. I have a passion for fashion, beauty, and pop culture. 
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.