This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

As we all know, USF has trees all over the place. They range from size, type, and number that are clustered together. I thought I’d share with you my favorite walkway on campus that has the trees arranged in such a unique way.

The whimsical shape and order of the pictured trees suggests something out of a fairytale. It’s as if they were pulled up from the Enchanted Forest and re-planted right here on campus. Every time I walk amongst them I wonder if they’re reaching out for me, as if I’m Snow White lost, running frantic in the Dark Forest (but not in a creepy way, like I said Enchanted Forest, not Dark Forest). Also, with all the nature and greenery around campus, it’s quite refreshing seeing it all. Especially when all society does is knock trees down to build skyscrapers and housing developments.

So collegiettes™ what’s your favorite spot around campus? And what are your thoughts on the trees? Leave a response in the comment section below!

I am a Junior at the University of South Florida where I am claiming a Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications concentrating on Public Relations. In the future I'd like to plan concerts for a big corporation. When I'm not attending class, or working on homework I'm usually catching up on my television shows, playing video games, writing articles, or spending time with my family, friends, and dogs. I am apart of many fandoms-too many to count, and I've always wanted to go to a convention and cosplay.  
Lover of all things Disney, Star Wars, Marvel, Harry Potter and fashion. Junior. Mass Communication major. Disney Cast member. Aspiring writer.