Campus Cutie: David Locht

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Name: David Locht

Age/Year in School: 20 years old/ 3rd year

Major: Accounting

Hometown: Destin, Florida

Taken or single: Taken

Involvement on Campus: Brother of a Fraternity

Hobbies: Golfing, video games, occasional boating

The most useful advice you’ve ever received: Always tell some one you love them before parting ways, you always want to know if the last words you say to someone you care about was that you love them

Favorite genre of music: Hip Hop or Rock n’ Roll

Fun fact: I lived in Alaska for three years                                                

If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be? Back to where I’m from because there is no place on earth like home 

If you could have dinner with anyone, past or present, who would you choose? My Mom

It’s a Friday night, what are you doing? Hopefully hanging out with my girlfriend and dog

Where do you see yourself ten years from now? Providing for a family and doing my best to make sure they are comfortable

Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.