Style > Beauty

9 Amazon Beauty Steals You Need to Get Your Hands On

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

Amazon always seems to fulfill every college girl’s needs and with two-day shipping using Amazon Prime, what more could you ask for? 

However, many are not aware of all the beauty steals that the online retailer has to offer. As you scroll down this list, you’ll want to add a couple to your beauty bag:

Bio-Oil 2oz: Multiuse Skincare Oil $7

This oil is praised for its ability to fade scars and stretch marks. According to the product’s description, the oil is non-greasy and won’t clog your pores.

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay $9

There’s a reason this product has over 13,000 reviews and 4.4 stars: it’s magical. From minimizing your pores to enhancing the clarity of your skin, this tub will do your skin the justice it deserves.

Photo: Amazon

Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Hair Smoothie $10

This product works to repair damaged and brittle hair while also adding shine. It is packed with cocoa and shea butter, pro-vitamin B5 and is paraben, mineral oil, and artificial color-free.

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask $10

This bubble mask is not only super fun, but also leaves your skin feeling supple and refreshed.

Photo: Amazon

Dr. Song All Natural Charcoal Teeth Whitening Powder $11

Looking for white teeth? Go no further. This organic powder has powerful whitening effects, leaving teeth super white after just a couple uses.

BS-MALL Makeup Brush Set $9

For their price, these brushes are surprisingly super soft and dense. They also have nearly 8,000 reviews and 4.3 stars.

Photo: Amazon

Esapora Ice Roller $12

This ice roller is perfect for reducing puffiness, redness and relieving migraines and pain.

OZNaturals Super Youth Eye Gel $16

As college students suffering to get a good night’s rest, we are all too aware of dealing with dark circles. This product firms the skin and reduces the appearance of dark circles and wrinkles.

Photo: Amazon

Parwin Beauty Curling Wand Set $70

Originally $170, this wand comes with 7 interchangeable barrels for a different curl every day of the week.

Have any Amazon beauty must-haves you’d like to share? Comment below and tell me what you’d recommend.

I'm Molly, USF's Editor-in-Chief! 
Interests include but are not limited to: art, history, astrology, skin care, the french, politics (yikes), frank ocean, controversy and being extremely overdramatic.