10 Signs You Really Are a Disney Princess

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

1. When you see squirrels hopping around and birds flying above, you strongly believe that they talk with you and they might help you clean your room.

I mean, you could really use the extra help with cleaning your dorm…

2. When you are eating dinner at a restaurant, it takes a lot of strength for you to not use the fork as a hairbrush.

Why are they calling it a fork anyway? Don’t they know that it’s called a dinglehopper?

3. When Halloween comes around and you begin to carve a pumpkin, you can’t help but hope that it’s a magical pumpkin that will turn into your royal carriage.

or else a limo will do…

4. Doing anything you can so your hair will grow long and luscious so then maybe one day your prince charming will ask for you to “let down your hair”

And then once you let it down, you’ll make him carry it all around town. Duh!

5. You’ve tried Mulan’s “ultimate makeup remover” move, but unfortunately it just got makeup all over your new top

How does she make it look so easy?

6. Frogs don’t freak you out as much, because you never know, one of them just might end up being your prince charming

Okay, so maybe they do still freak you out a little bit…

7. You never thought you wanted to be a redhead so badly, until you saw Merida’s beautiful fire-red locks 

We envy you natural redheads

8. You hope so badly that just once, by surprise, your prince (or that cute guy in your math class) would show up on your porch (or even at your door). 

I guess we can’t all have it as easy as Jasmine.

9. You know it, you love it, and you sing it almost every second during finals week. A big thank you to Elsa for teaching us all to just Let It Go and let the finals week storm rage on.

Lack of sleep never bothered me anyway

10. And lastly, you wish that getting dressed in the morning was just as easy as Cinderella makes it.

Why don’t little birds and mice help you get dressed?

My name is Abby Jackson and I attend the University of South Florida. I am Senior majoring in Mass Communications with a concentration in Public Relations. I’m currently an active member of the Kappa Delta sorority and I intern for Wellness USF as the Communications and Social Media Assistant. I love the ocean, coffee, my puppy and all the little things life has to offer. Right now I’m working hard, living positively and making the best out of my last year as a college student in hopes to seek out some amazing opportunities. 
Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.