10 Pictures People Who Love Exercising Won’t Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USF chapter.

For many, exercising is the highlight of the day. For others, it’s more like punishment. Here are ten .gifs that only people who hate exercising will understand.

1. Wishing you were this little cutie while doing your ab workouts

2.  Trying to understand how to work the machines at the gym without looking stupid

3. Hearing people raving about their morning jog and thinking

4. When you and your best friend try to make yoga your New Year’s Resolution

5. Sometimes you wish you could take up Crossfit, but you know you’d look like this

6. When people talk about “lifting” and you’d rather be doing this

7. How you feel when you finally force yourself to go to the gym

8. Trying to keep up with fitness trends like

9. Wanting to look fit before swimsuit season rolls around

10. And how you feel after you finally finish a serious workout

Cera is a junior at the University of South Florida currently majoring in Women and Gender Studies. She has an on-campus job as a receptionist and is the Editor-in-Chief of the USF Her Campus Chapter. Her goals and aspirations after graduation include graduate school, teaching English abroad, teaching at the university level, writing novels, and adopting every dog. 
Sydjea Watson is from the beautiful island of Jamaica. She graduated from the University of South Florida with a bachelor's degree in mass communications. Sydjea has a passion and great appreciation for the arts. She currently works as a freelance photographer while pursuing a photography certification at Rhode Island School of Design.