This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC chapter.

Name: Natasha Thapliyal
Year: Freshman
Major: Anthropology
Fashion Icons: Lauren Conrad, Blake Lively
Favorite places to shop: Nordstrom and boutiques in San Francisco, LA, and NYC

Outfit information:
Top from the BP section of Nordstorm
Jeggings from a boutique in New York
Minnetonka Hi-Top Back Zip Boot in Brown Suede

After crawling around Honolulu, Hawaii as a toddler, exploring various cultures in Singapore as an elementary schooler, and roaming the exciting streets of Seoul, Korea as a teenager, Nicole finally made her way to the University of Southern California. Currently a junior Communication major, she's still trying to figure out what exactly it is she wants to do, but is looking to someday be involved with a career that will allow her to incorporate her love for writing, fashion, and the entertainment business. In her downtime, she loves to read blogs, eat sweets, embrace her inner shopaholic, watch movies, swoon over Mad Men, and laugh it up with her friends.
Merisenda Bills is a senior majoring in Broadcast and Digital Journalism at USC. She is double minoring in Digital Studies and Interactive Media and the Culture of New Technologies. She is also in the Honors in Multimedia Scholarship Program. She has a passion for writing, photography, and all things multimedia and hopes to find a job doing these things when she graduates college. When she's not running around working on a story, she's doing crafty things like crocheting and painting. She lives her life to the fullest without regrets.