Get giveaways and the hottest HC content in your inbox!

Sign up for HC Study Break
Get HC in your inbox!

USC Archives

Apply Now for a Paid Microsoft Brand Rep Opportunity!

By Nicole Ro
February 11, 2013 - 10:18pm

Microsoft is searching for hard working, entrepreneurial, well-connected and social media savvy students to be a part of an exciting and rewarding marketing program on campus this Spring. Your job will be to help increase awareness and usage of SkyDrive through events, online activities, and other efforts – all customized to your campus based on what YOU know about your peers. SkyDrive stores your files in the cloud so you can access, share, and collaborate on them anywhere. If you love tech products, are excited to talk about them and are looking to gain both real-world experience and extra money, a part-time job as a SkyDrive Ambassador is the perfect fit! READ MORE

5 Holiday Gift Ideas Under $20: USC Edition

By Leigh Jacobson
December 3, 2012 - 3:30pm

READ MORE

Fashionistas Gather at Exclusive FIA and Ann Taylor Event

By Liane Huang
November 29, 2012 - 7:00am

Help USC Ann Taylor Models Win A Chance for a $1000 Shopping Spree!

By Nicole Ro
November 28, 2012 - 3:00pm

The Ann Taylor Fall 2012 Online Student Lookbook was launched on Monday, November 26th and features students from all over the nation.  Many of the styles included focus on inspiring students when it comes to those important college career milestones.  To enter, students were asked to fill out an application on the Ann Taylor Facebook page in addition to uploading a photo representative of their personality and sense of style.  The models were then selected, decked out in Ann Taylor garb and took part in a photoshoot with a local photographer.   READ MORE

Brandon Caruana: Founder of TopThat.com

By Nicole Ro
November 27, 2012 - 3:00pm

READ MORE

Going Greek: Worth it or Not?

By Leigh Jacobson
November 26, 2012 - 1:57pm

READ MORE

Christmas, Already? Wait, There is Still Thanksgiving!

By Liane Huang
November 14, 2012 - 3:00pm

READ MORE

TopThat.com Coming to USC

By Nicole Ro
November 13, 2012 - 5:27pm

READ MORE

CONQUEST 2012!

By Nicole Ro
November 13, 2012 - 5:16pm

It's that time of year again, Trojans!  It's time to beat the BRUINS!  Come out to McCarthy Quad this Thursday and get pumped up for this weekend's game against UCLA.  Not only will there be tons of excitement, but a special performance by CHILDISH GAMBINO.  Click here for the official Facebook event! Michael Ian Black will be hosting the event and student IDs will be required to gain entrance. Hope to see you there!  Fight on! READ MORE

Karen Dang: An Amazing Ann Taylor Ambassador

By Nicole Ro
October 29, 2012 - 12:00pm

Ever been curious as to how to become a brand ambassador at USC?  You're in luck!  We snagged a brief interview with one of the two USC Ann Taylor brand ambassadors, senior Business Administration major Karen Dang.  Keep reading for details on how she got her position and why she's this week's campus celebrity! Her Campus USC: How did you get involved with the Ann Taylor Ambassador program?
Karen Dang: I was referred by a former USC campus ambassador for Blackberry, who worked with the same PR firm that I am working with now for Ann Taylor. READ MORE