New Chilltown Brasserie Bar!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USC (AU) chapter.

Students! Guess what? There’s a new (and improved) bar opening at USC!

It’s the Chilltown Brasserie Bar! It’s open every Wednesday up until the week of Study Week (Week 14) – so that means, drinks all round for the next four weeks! The bar is open from 2:30pm – 4:30pm, so make sure you head to the Brasserie next Wednesday! We might even see you there! Did I mention there will be free food?

Not only is there awesome drinks available to spruce up your afternoon but there are also some sweet bands who will be coming to play on September 25, October 2, 9, 16 and 23!

Don’t drink too much and enjoy!

What do you think of the new bar? Comment below!

HCXO

Jasmin Maastricht is a third year Journalism student at USC, the Founder and Editor-in-Chief of the Her Campus chapter at USC, as well as being one of the 2013 USC Student Mentor's, freelancing for online publication WeekendNotes and interning for Australia's number one online fashion store, Fashionfile. Her passion is Journalism but besides that, Jasmin has always had a strong interest in fashion and entertainment, completing six weeks of work experience with Noosa 101.3fm Community Radio Station and has had the amazing opportunity of working with Australia's number one teenage lifestyle magazines, DOLLY in April 2011 and again in April 2013 and Girlfriend in February, 2013. She has also scored herself internships with the Sunshine Coast's local newspaper, the Sunshine Coast Daily and with Caboolture News. She has been working with both papers eight months now. She has previously worked with Darby Radcliff with the Her Campus Ole Miss chapter while on exchange in Mississippi as well as working with the M s Observer magazine and has never looked back. Email Jasmin at jasminmaastricht@hercampus.com for any questions or getting involved at Her Campus USC or contact her via social media. HCXO!