nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
nastuh abootalebi yWwob8kwOCk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Meet the HC USASK Team: Editor-in-Chief, Aisha Oredegbe

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at USASK chapter.

HC: Tell me about yourself.

AO: My name is Aisha; I’m in my third year of Physiology and Pharmacology, I’m studying at the University of Saskatchewan

HC: What are 5 interesting facts about you?

1. Apples with peanut butter, is literally my favorite snack.
  2. I love to travel, so when I am bored, I often imagine myself in another part of the world.
  3. My favorite drink is coffee, more coffee and mango juice.
  4. My lifelong goal is to be the Director-General of the World Health Organization.
  5. My favorite makeup product is Maybelline Concealer in the chestnut shade, because trust me, that thing works like magic.

HC: What is Her Campus USASK?

AO: Her Campus Usask aims to feature your typical college women; bright, adventurous, travel-obsessed, creative, globally-minded! We are an online magazine that aims to highlight the diversity and creativity of undergraduate students at the University of Saskatchewan.

HC: What sets Her Campus USASK apart from all other student-led organizations on campus?

AO: Her Campus focuses on being a creative outlet for undergrads on campus, where other organizations place a focus on volunteerism and community activities. HC is a place for students of all departments to express themselves.

HC: Who can join?

AO: Anyone! We are always open to new members. Our executive team right now consists of 7 members, but we are always looking for people to help write, plan events, help with social media, etc. We are always looking for undergrads to produce content (writing and photos); since they make up the majority of our campus, it is only fair that we are representative of this.

HC: What can be published on Her Campus?

AO: Articles about yourself; Huffington Post style magazine; news pieces; struggles in degree; about social media and its impending time bomb for our generation; a creative take on a formal essay; we’re not looking for typical English essay but someone who want to share their story in a creative means. You can write about anything that interests you!