URI’s Top 10 Sexy Fails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

We asked and you answered!  Thanks to the brave Rhody Rams who anonymously disclosed their least graceful intimate moments.  

Here’s our Top 10:

1.  “I sent my boyfriend a picture of my ass looking fabulous in the lingere he bought me.  I had my roomie snap the pic and everything, but neither one of us noticed that my tampon string was hanging out.  Hot.”

2.  “Things were getting pretty heated between my S/O and I, but I was so clammy from dry humping that I couldn’t get my leggings off.  I wiggled around for a solid 30 seconds trying to get un-stuck.”

3. “I was trying to sexily undress my one night stand and his belt got stuck.  Buzzkill.”

4.  “When my boyfriend can’t unhook my bra so I silently move his hands out of the way and do it myself.”

5.  “Queefing after sex.  Like way after.  Then telling him, ‘That came from my vagina.’ As if that make it better.”

6.  “My man wasn’t paying attention to me so I tried to slink onto his lap and straddle him, but my hip popped and I fell over.”

7.  “I puked on my boyfriend’s…you know…when I was giving him a…you know.”

8.  “I got my first Brazillian Wax and was super excited to show it off to my boyfriend.  Unfortunately I had a really bad reaction to the wax and broke out in a million tiny white head pimples and a rash.”

9.  “I went to suck on the guy I was hooking up with’s finger, but I was slightly under the influence, and it ended up in my right nostril.”

10.  “My freshman year in Weldin I was making out with this guy on the top bunk of my dorm room bed.  As you know the Twin XL bed frames are very small.  I tried to flip him over and pin him down–you know, be dominant and sexy–and ended up flipping him off the bed.”

URI Her Campus President, Campus Correspondent & Editor in Chief! Jersey Girl. Public Relations & Communication Studies double major. Class of 2O17. Usually at the beach, probably petting the closest dog.