The Perfect Breakfast Ideas for Christmas Morning

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Photo by Toa Heftiba on Unsplash

The only thing on your mind might be what presents await you under the tree… but what about that yummy breakfast you can eat while enjoying all the goodies that Santa brought you? Here are a few quick and easy breakfast recipes that will make your Christmas morning jollier:

Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole

Photo courtesy of Joseph Gonzalez on Unsplash 

This super simple recipe can be put together the night before and popped into the oven while the present frenzy begins on Christmas morning. The best part about this recipe is the icing! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Recipe

Sausage, Egg and Biscuit Breakfast Casserole

Photo courtesy of Eaters Collective on Unsplash 

If you’re in the mood for a less sweet breakfast, try this one out! This can be assembled the night before to maximize family time on Christmas day!

Recipe

Monkey Bread

Who doesn’t love warm ooey gooey monkey bread on a cold December morning?            

This recipe can be quickly put together Christmas morning or even enjoyed as a dessert after the craziness has subsided.

Recipe

Overnight Berry Breakfast Bake

For those berry-lovers, here is the perfect recipe for you!

Recipe

Santa Clause Pancakes

Photo by Alisa Anton on Unsplash

These can be made fresh Christmas morning and topped with a whipped cream beard, strawberry hat and chocolate chip eyes!   

Enjoy these yummy recipes with a cup of hot chocolate, egg nog or coffee! 

I'm Natalie Prisco and I am a Senior at the University of Rhode Island majoring in Kinesiology on the Physical Therapy track. I am one of the Campus-Correspondents at URI. In my free time you can catch me going to the gym, hanging out with friends or binge watching Netflix.