kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
kike vega F2qh3yjz6Jk unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Quotes to Inspire and Motivate You

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at URI chapter.

Inspiration can help you live your best life. As the old saying goes, a healthy life is a happy life. Inspiration can come from any source; it can lift us up when we’re down and it can energize us when we’re tired. Above all, it can push us to excel even when we’re feeling not-so-motivated. Staying motivated as a busy college student can be a challenge. Here are a few quotes that might help to bring some fresh, much-needed inspiration to your daily routine.  Whether you’re working toward passing your toughest class, following up with your workout resolutions, trying to gnab an internship, or simply trying make the most of every day, you can always find a quote that will help you stay inspired.

“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt 

“You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” – C.S Lewis

“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain 

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” – Arthur Ashe

“Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, ‘I’m possible’.” – Audrey Hepburn 

“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt

“Change your thoughts and you change your world.” – Norman Vincent Peale

I love all things health and nutrition! I blog @ http://hellohealthyeating.com :) I'm gluten, dairy and soy free... but I seek a holistic, balanced lifestyle!