Hell Week Essentials: Kick Your Midterm’s Butts

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

It’s that time of the semester again where you’ve lost your glow, your hair is dry, your manicure can use some serious work and you’re lying face down on a pile of half-finished work with protein bar crumbs stuck on your face, unsure what day of the week it is. It doesn’t all have to be bad though–these items will have you looking good and on top of everything!

1. Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner

Needless to say, the best way to stay organized during those extra-stressful weeks (and during the overall semester!) is to have a handy planner with you. Erin Condren’s cute and colorful planners include monthly and weekly calendars so you can write your to-do lists with detail–and in style!

2. Freeman Beauty Dry Shampoo

It’s no secret that during the middle of the semester’s one’s upkeep tends to, uh, not be the best. On days where you need to dash out of your apartment for your morning lecture, spritz your locks with this deliciously tropical dry shampoo to instantly freshen up your hair. The light, fruity smell will have you dreaming of the beach all day long!

3. Erin Condren Colorful Dual-Tip Markers

This super-handy marker set comes with six colors–orange, periwinkle, turquoise, purple, pink and black–perfect for color-coding your review sheets and notes. The dual-tip makes it perfect for writing and drawing!

4. L’Oreal Sublime Bronze–Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes

Image via Makeup by Taylor Nicole.

Fake a weekend-at-Caja de Muertos glow these self-tanning wipes. No one has to know that the closest thing to sunlight your skin has seen lately is the glow of your retina screen display. 

Claudia is a witchy English Literature and International Affairs major from La Parguera. She's worked in various on-campus projects, such as the MayaWest Writing Project and as a tutor at the English Writing Center. In addition, she's worked at Univision and has also been published in El Nuevo Día and El Post Antillano. When she doesn't have her nose in a book, you can find Claudia tweeting something snarky and pushing boundaries as a Beyoncé expert. Follow her on Twitter and Instagram, @clauuia.
Her Campus at UPRM