10 Delicious Dips for Your next Christmas Party

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPRM chapter.

Christmas party food can be a hassle, especially if you’re having a lot of people over. These dips are sure to make your prep easier, faster and will keep the guests’ hunger at bay through the night.

1. Cheesy Pizza Dip

This dip is any pizza lovers dream. With layers and layers of sauce and cheese, this is definitely something your guests  will love.

2. Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Dip

If you have more of a sweet tooth, this is the dip for you. This cheesecake dip will not only satisfy your cravings, but it’s easy to make too!

3.  Jalapeño Popper Dip

For a more savory and spicy dip, try the jalapeño poppers dip. Use crackers to dip and enjoy this  snack with a kick.  

4. Hot Loaded Baked Potato Dip

This dip is like a loaded baked potato for a crowd. It’s got many layers, but is so easy  to make.

5. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Dip

This is another meal in dip form, a delicious Alfredo/dip hybrid that you can dip crackers, flatbread or virtually anything into.

6. Slow Cooker Cheesy Spinach Artichoke Dip

This dip is a spin on the  classic spinach dip. Mixed with artichoke and many cheeses, this is a semi-healthy option for any get together.

7. Oreo Dip

This Oreo dip is incredibly simple and can be whipped up in minutes. Aside from that, it is absolutely delicious and bound to be a party favorite.

8. French Onion Dip

French Onion dip is a great savory option for those with more time on their hands. Despite the bit of extra work involved, this is great addition to your next event.

9. Fluffy Pumpkin Pie Dip

This dip will complement any cookie, cracker or even fruit, as well as add a touch of seasonal spice to the party.

10. White Queso Dip

White Queso dip is an unusual and distinct way to spice up your Christmas party. Pair it with tortilla chips and it’ll be a dip to remember.

English Major with minor in education and art, aspiring writer, foodie, cook, baker, vegetarian, animal lover, Netflixer and indie music enthusiast.
English Major at the University of Puerto Rico, Mayagüez Campus. With a minor in Comunications and a minor in Marketing. Interested in all things entertainment and pop culture. Passionate writer and aspiring journalist. Former Campus Correspondent at HC UPRM.