This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

As college students, we tend to look for easy and quick eats when going from class to class. We’re 95% of the time really busy, especially this semester, and this oftentimes makes us reach for the first thing we can find to ease our hunger. Then you feel guilty! Because you know the way you’re eating isn’t the best, but at least you’re eating, right?

Last night, Her Campus had their first team bonding of the semester (or should I say trimester), and it was fun and relaxing, but also quite tiring. When you stretch out your muscles for over an hour, it can leave you fantasizing about things like that gelato shop you saw a few blocks down on your way over.

Thankfully, we had the perfect snack to energize us after the class: Freshii’s Energy Bites!

Their story, as explained on their webpage:

While working in New York City for fashion designer Oscar de la Renta, Matthew Corrin was inspired by “mom-and-pop” delis with fresh food but lackluster branding & service. He sought to “add magic to the fresh food business” & brand the commodity of fresh food not unlike Starbucks branded the coffee bean.

In 2005, he founded Freshii.

The Idea? To create a model that was scalable, branded & would improve the way people eat around the world.

Now? Freshii operates hundreds of locations in cities and countries around the world.

The Energii Bites are made with oat flakes, coconut, peanut butter, chocolate chips and honey!

Here’s what the girls of Her Campus had to say:

“Freshii offers healthy energy snacks in tiny bite-sized form. Enjoy nice natural ingredients, such as coconut, chocolate, and peanuts, rolled up into balls of goodness. It’s always great to have a convenient and tasty snack on the go or after working out. Satisfy that sweet tooth in the freshest way possible!”

– Aisha

“These are little delicious snacks that if I had a bowl of, I would eat in its entirety. They’re so so tasty! I really can’t believe they have no added sugars into the mix.”

– Luna 

“They both tasted like actual candy bars but healthy!  I am so willing to get these again.”

– Gabi

“I would binge eat a lot of these if given the chance. You can’t get enough of them, and the best part is how healthy they are, so you don’t feel guilty about indulging. Plus, the ingredients and flavors mix very well!”

– Josie

The Energii Bites are made with rolled oats, coconut, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and honey. The Cocoa Bites are made with rolled oats, peanut butter, coconut, walnuts, chocolate chips, cocoa, and honey.

You can get these snacks at the Freshii in Miramar, San Juan!

You can get directions here.

Like them on Facebook, Freshii Miramar and Freshii Puerto Rico!

Antoinette Luna is a Performance Studies and Comparative Literature major at the UPR. Her passions include writing, reading, and anything crafty. She loves to sew, write, and make things from scratch. DIY is the name of her game. Around campus, she is known as a bubbly young woman who goes by just Luna. Her future goals include traveling, traveling, and more traveling. Outspoken transfeminist, and wannabe activist, she's out to set fires.
Born and raised in Puerto Rico, Josie is a senior in the UPR-Río Piedras campus, majoring in English Literature. When she's not on campus, you can find her browsing a bookstore (as if her TBR pile isn't big enough already!). Books and writing are what drives this girl--apart from fighting to destigmatize mental illnesses and raising awareness about the importance of consent. Josie enjoys traveling, bingeing on spicy food and a lot of sweets, blasting Bieber, and adding shows or movies to her Netflix queue that she'll never get to. Josie is a junior editor for the Rio Piedras chapter in Puerto Rico. If you want to see what else Josie is up to, you can catch her on her bookstagram.