Why Dote is Your Holiday Shopping Haven

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UPR chapter.

The Holidays have arrived! A time for family, friends and loved ones to gather around to enjoy each other’s company. Although the season is all about cheers, some holiday shopping stress tends to tag along. I solved at least one of my ninety-nine problems the instant I found Dote! Here are a few reasons why you should make Dote your new shopping haven

Free download!

The app itself does not cost a cent, so you can spend wisely on potential outfits.

Get items from your favorite brands and stores.

Dote offers your favorite brand stores, such as Sephora and Victoria’s Secret, all in one place!

It’s user-friendly.

Once you create your profile, the app automatically saves your payment and delivery information, so your potential orders are a click away!

It bundles all the discounts.

It even offers the marked down prices and sales from each store for savvy sprees!  

Your first order’s shipping is free!

You read correctly; it’s free! More savings= happier you!

Go now to the App Store and click download and browse away the deals! The app can serve you as a savvy online mall even after the holiday season, so you can keep making your signature fashion statements!

Screenshot from Dote Shopping website

Ana Teresa Solá is a Creative Writing student at the University of Puerto Rico, Río Piedras Campus and aspires to further her education with an M.S. in Journalism. Solá covers all things society and culture, and advocates for human equality.