This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNT chapter.

Honestly, nowadays a full beat face has just gotten too expensive. From the foundation to the concealers and lashes, the prices are ridiculous when you are a full-time college student and surviving off of minimum wage. Well, I have a cure for all broke makeup and skincare junkies that are like me. Here are three of the best websites to get quality beauty products for less.

shopHUSH

Hush is probably the most popular website for affordable & great quality makeup in 2018. They have gained attention due to the fact that they sell dupe products of popular brands such as Anastasia Beverly Hills, MakeUp Forever and HUDA Beauty. Not only is shopHush great for makeup but it also an excellent source to find quality skincare products. My entire skincare regime consists of Korean skincare products from shopHUSH. My favorite product for my oily skin is the Nourishing Rose Cleansing Oil which retails for $18. It has completely replaced my Tarte Maracuja Oil that costs $48.  Many influencers such as Jackie Aina and MakeupShayla have featured their products on their YouTube channels.

Pick6deals

Pick6deals is my personal favorite online store to get my makeup at an affordable price. This site is unique due to the fact that if you choose 6 items for the same price, you get the 7th item free of the same value. Also with this website, they actually sell drugstore brands such as NYX and Milani. This is secretly where I find all of my false eyelashes and since they’re so cheap I purchase 10 to 15 pairs at a time.

ShopMissA

ShopMissA holds a very special place in my heart specifically because everything is only one dollar. Unlike the other two websites, ShopMissA actually has physical locations, one being in the Grapevine Mills Mall, only a half hour away from UNT. If you want quality brushes for an affordable price this is the best place to shop! Here you can also find really cute jewelry, sunglasses, face masks, makeup bags and bath bombs (which are A M A Z I N G ).

I am a sophomore transfer student studying communications at the University of North Texas. I am originally from Joliet, IL , a suburb outside of Chicago, and have previously attended Lewis University. I am very interested in beauty and everything fashion. I enjoy spending my days watching Youtube and also documentaries on Netflix.
Orooj Syed is a senior at the University of North Texas, majoring in Biology and minoring in Criminal Justice. Between balancing her academics and extracurricular activities, she enjoys finding new places to travel and new foods to eat. Writing has always been one of her greatest passions and, next to sleeping, she considers it a form of free therapy.