The One with the Motivation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Fall break has come and gone just about as fast as the leaves changed colors. Meaning, the end of October is here and the bulk of projects, exams and other fun school activities of the sort are in full swing. If you’re anything like me, you’re telling yourself that you’re a strong, badass woman and you can handle anything life throws at you and gosh darn it you can do it all on your own! However, if you’re also like me, sometimes you need to write down a list of things that reassure you when you feel like your world is spiraling out of control. Examples are as followed: you will find a job post-graduation, you will do great on this business law exam, you don’t have to figure it all out right now. Seriously. I do this on a regular basis because you know, sometimes you just need to have a solid reminder that you’re doing great, you’re going to do great and life will all work out. And finally, if you’re really like me you plaster your walls, agenda and mind with motivational quotes just to make it through another day of being the fantastic badass you are. With that being said, here are some of my current favorite quotes to help you make it through; cause let’s face it, words help and you really don’t have to face your challenges or stress on your own.

The words for yourself. 

The words for when you think you have to figure it all out at this moment and it needs to be executed perfectly

The words for when you need the extra push to take a risk

Twenty-one-year-old Marketing major with an emphasis in Advertising and Public Relations at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.Adventure seeker. Tea drinker. Preppy clothes wearer.