Hannah Juracek, Senior Striving to be Advertising/Public Relations Leader

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

Hannah Juracek, soon-to-be graduating senior at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln currently continues to make strides for a career in advertising. She has been known for her brilliant creative design work throughout the Lincoln and Omaha metropolitan area. One of the most recent pieces that she created for Maize Popcorn Company in the Haymarket (Lincoln, NE). She did all of the design work including the wall wrap, packaging, digital display boards and window clings with the hopes of creating a new brand identity for the company. However, she admits that she has had doubts at times about striving towards a career in advertising. However, she realized after working on a campaign for five months in Jacht Club on campus, that a career in advertising and public relations would be best suited for her after all.

Some day she hopes to use her talent and education of advertising and public relations and her ability to network to make a difference in the community by working for a non-profit public relations agency. She claims that even though she has passions in chemistry and physics also, the reality is that you don’t have a voice to stand up for human rights and animal rights.

Of course there will be many trials and tribulations that come with freelancing and a career in advertising and public relations, but I would say that she is on the straight and narrow to an amazing career and future ahead of her. 

I am from Murray, Nebraska. I am a Fashion Journalism Major and Spanish Minor.