Money 29 micheile henderson ZVprbBmT8QA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Money 29 micheile henderson ZVprbBmT8QA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Groupon Your Coupons This Semester

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at UNL chapter.

As college students, we all have experienced that feeling of having $4 dollars to our name one time or another. I don’t know about you, but this is due to the fact that I’m a recovering shopaholic. I looked to shopping as my go to in an effort to take the edge off after taking an exam or to treat myself after studying for long hours at the library.

“Treating” myself usually involved taking a trip to our lovely outlet mall in Gretna, or filling virtual shopping bags at my favorite online retailer’s websites. It really isn’t healthy due to the fact that I was spending money that I really should’ve been saving.

But what if I told you there was a way to save money and splurge a little here and there?

I’m going to introduce you to a college girl’s dream come true – Groupon Coupons. They offer so many coupons from a typical girl’s favorite retailers, like Nordstrom! They even offer coupons for some more practical retailers like Bed Bath & Beyond.

If I’m running low on my foundation, I can just search through the 85 different coupons just for Sephora that Groupon offers. Need a new outfit for an event you have this weekend? No problem, just search through the 25 coupons they offer for J.Crew! It’s so easy to use and why wouldn’t you want to save a little money?

We’re always looking for more ways to buy things in college at a discount. Groupon Coupons makes it easy to get want you need (or want) more affordably!

Co-president of the UNL Her Campus chapter